- The ratio of height to weight, and the location along the shaft has been changed, giving a better balance for a longer smoother spin.
- The over all height is shorter, giving better clearance in low places such as autos, and also reducing arm fatigue.
- A food grade rubber sheath for the shaft has been added, that is more comfortable for the hands and give a better, non-tangling base for yarn wind on.
- The density of the new rubber shaft improves balance and actually increases yarn holding capacity.
- Two new base styles have been added that fit well into a bean bag pouch.
I am happy now.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving (my favorite Holiday because being thankful is one of my favorite themes in general) hope you all have time for some fibery stuff this weekend, too!